East coast destinations

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinob1

Reaction score
My wife and I are thinking about taking a vacation/road trip next week. I'd like to find a place or two where some of our members cook. Anyone have any recommendations that are on the east coast?

My place is way up in the corner( https://www.local188.com/ Portland, Me). And it's well worth the trip. Whole lotta great restaurants up here. And it's the down time before the leaves change, so less tourists! Let me know if your headed this way, and I'll make sure you enjoy yourself:)

My place is in Hartford, CT. There are a bunch of pro cooks in NYC. tkern is in Washington, DC.

Mine is in the city NYC. Irishy sorta pub restaurant. The Crooked Knife on 14th St. also called CK14, trying to take Mondays and Tuesdays off though.

Thanks for the responses. We were thinking of going to NYC. Sounds like a lot of folks are in that area. I'll let you know if we will stop in. :)

Brain - was just on vacation in Portland area earlier this month - wish I had known! Place looks great!

Gorgeous city to visit if you have never been.

Back