• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Epicurean Ryusen SG2 165mm Santoku San Mai Damascus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucretia

Reaction score
This knife is from Epicurean Edge's exclusive "Epicurean" line from RyuSen. (See more info here:epicurean ryusen ) I call it a Blazen in a party dress. SG-2 core with stainless damascus san mai. Rounded spine and choil, cocobolo handle with a decorative pin. Really comfortable knife to use. Some scratches from sharpening. Comes with wood presentation box. (The box has some dings in it and some duct tape residue on it, but protects the knife.)

$310 including insured CONUS shipping (no internation sales) & PayPal fees

Ryu1_zpslgyffd27.jpg

Ryu2_zpsnwyfoq33.jpg

Ryu3_zpsdrzqtdn4.jpg

Ryu4_zpswrbssvdj.jpg

Ryu5_zpsxaqe9qkn.jpg

Ryu6_zpsd1wcdskf.jpg

Ryu7_zpsf40kbany.jpg

Ryusen is a top brand, all of their knives have top fit and finish and cutting performance. Personally I enjoy Ryusen Blazens more than Takamura ones. Ryusen has much demand in Japan, and to cover the Japanese orders, they have stopped exporting. Last chances to get Ryusen knives

Thinking about putting this one back in the rotation. One last bump before I start using it again.

Since there are some folks interested in a santoku, let's put this one back on the block. If you're interested I'll have to remember where I put the box because the knife has been back in the block for a while.

$310 including insured CONUS shipping (no internation sales) & PayPal fees

It's still around. I've been using it occasionally since there weren't any takers.

Latest posts

Back