• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Evan Honyaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey KKF,

Looking to sell this piece from Evan. Price includes shipping CONUS via usps. Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.
Thanks,
-Vv

Evan Antzenberger Honyaki

205x52mm, 186g, 135cr3. Second owner purchased from BST. Has been used and sharpened but in good condition. Has a small divot on the spin close to the handle. You can’t feel it when you run your finger over it and I believe it’s a forge mark. Full mirror finish, it currently has an electric blue patina on it but is absolutely gorgeous. I’m definitely on the fence about selling this one but I need the money to fund motorcycle parts.

Price: $650

IMG_1234.jpeg
IMG_1235.jpeg
IMG_1236.jpeg
IMG_1238.jpeg

Last edited:
Great seller and a great knife, looks like a good compact bruiser. I'm usually not into unique color handles like this but it looks great. Star night/ space vibes that matches that blue patina nicely. GLWS

Updated video and picture. The mark closest to the handle is a small Divot that I believe was a forging mark. You can’t feel it when running your fingers over it and definitely no rust. Not sure what the other marks were but they are no longer present on the knife.

IMG_1238.jpeg
IMG_1236.jpeg

Back