FREE LOADED STROP from TOKUSHU KNIFE! Black Friday Starts Now!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokushuKnife

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Tokushu Knife Black Friday Sale

Hi everyone, its time for our Black Friday Sale. We are offering Free Strops loaded with our "Tokushu Knife Strop Shots" polycrystalline diamond compound pre applied on orders over $50. Do not forget to use the forum code "KKF15" for our best discount ever when combined with the strop offer. Also we marked down some stunning Hatsukokoro Shinkiro 210mm Gyutos for fans of Aogami super. We appreciate the support of the community and look foward to serving you this holiday season!

Attachments

• Image 11-22-23 at 11.06 AM.jpg
    Image 11-22-23 at 11.06 AM.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 0
What micron compound do y'all put on the strops? Oddly enough I just ordered some 1ų yesterday to refresh my XL strop, figured it wouldn't hurt anything to mix and match if it was different than what's already on there.

What micron compound do y'all put on the strops? Oddly enough I just ordered some 1ų yesterday to refresh my XL strop, figured it wouldn't hurt anything to mix and match if it was different than what's already on there.
Yeah man, they will be 2 micron, it’s perfect for kitchen knives

Back