• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB FSK 400 1000 or NSK 200 400 (softer version and used would be preferred)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Bowei here. I am looking for some coarser stones by either FSK or NSK. I just bought a NSK Kyokuha 1000 yesterday and would like to see how I like the coarser grits.

For NSK, I would like something softer if possible. Not currently looking for Oboro knife for thinning. They will be mainly used for edge sharpening.
For FSK, 400 and 1000 would be great for me to see how I like the hardness.
I prefer to get these in used state since I am not wearing them out any time soon any way and only want to get a feel about how they work. However, the surface should be decently maintained. 2mm thickness is fine with me.

I am really new here since I started this hobby a couple month ago. If you would like some prove, I will be happy to provide proof of any recent purchases from the forums and other stuff from some other reputable sellers.

Thanks,
Bowei

Back