• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Fujiwara Denka 210 wa & Morihei w1 240 yo fine finish

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tler

Reaction score
I have a yo denka and can't currently justify having duplicates/very similar knives. I don't really want to sell the denka, so I'm listing it a little above what I paid.

The denka is brand new and has very little wabi sabi. As far as I can tell, there aren't any major overgrinds or high spots (I obviously haven't taken it to the stones, so I'm basing it off of feel and looks). I've only handled and inspected 5 TF knives, but this one is easily the best out of them. I've previously had to return one that was horrendously done, and my current keeper just went through a needed thinning session that still left many low spots from overgrinding. Handle is installed slightly twisted (please see photo), but other than that, it's a fine TF example. Lastly, the denka isn't tipped, the tip is just sunken into the towel.
Asking $600 -> $580 shipped CONUS.

Morihei hisamoto white 1 fine finish yo 240. I don't see myself choosing this one over my denka when I ask myself which knife do I want to use today. For that reason, it too needs to make way for other knives. Brand new, but there are a couple spots of rust formation. I'm not certain, but I think that's how it came when I bought it. If you want to pick one of these up in a different size, Morihei shop in tokyo has some selection and they speak English!
Asking $390 -> $375 shipped CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0623.JPG
    IMG_0623.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0624.JPG
    IMG_0624.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
around 242 x 50 based on memory. I'll pull out the calipers later to get an exact measurement

Back