Game of Thrones

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if memory serves right the smallest one is over 800 pages. Its been a while since I have read them.

I spend 10 hours a day reading emails and operating instructions, it's no wonder people don't read like they used to. Not to mention forums :D I used to love reading when I worked on my feet, these days I look forward to the occasional good viewing. BTW, I don't have cable or a tv connection, I download select shows.

I spend 10 hours a day reading emails and operating instructions, it's no wonder people don't read like they used to. Not to mention forums :D I used to love reading when I worked on my feet, these days I look forward to the occasional good viewing. BTW, I don't have cable or a tv connection, I download select shows.

I can understand that. Still, you might want to give the books a try. They are incredibly engrossing.

Yeah, that episode must have cost a fortune. I wish the season was 16 episodes not 10.

I don't know if anyone shared this, but theres a Game of Thrones cookbook. LOL

original.jpg

Article about it on Gizmodo

I saw it in b&n, seemed interesting...

By the way.. Game of Thrones rocks! Cant wait for season 3! :doublethumbsup:

Back