• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Gyuto 52100 5

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!
I will offer you five knives similar to each other but still they are different🙂.
The blades are made of analogue steel 52100 63HRC
Blade size 238/53-55mm.
Blade geometry convex, cutting edge thickness 0.1mm. The spine at the handle is 4mm. in the middle 1.7-1.8 mm. one centimeter from the tip 0.8-0.9mm.
All the wood used on the handles has good resistance to external influences, these are 1.Maclura
2. Merbau
3. Pistachio
4. Paduk
5. Boxwood.
The weight of the knives is 178-193 grams.
The price of knives is $330, shipping is already included in the price. Payment is made to a PayPal account.

I know I say this everytime a Markin shows up, but I still have to say it. You get so much knife, and amazing fit and finish, for the money. The only maker I think even comes close to the same value is Frederik Spåre. I have 6 of his knives, and another on the way, that range from lasers to beast workhorses. I love every one of them and think they're easily worth twice the price. Can't wait to do a k390.

Last edited:
Back