Hello from Malaysia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeDUpon

Reaction score
Hi! I've been reading little threads from this Forum on and off for a few years now but never bothered registering.

Now I am. Learning from everyone here will prove very educational for an enthusiast as myself. I am from Sarawak, Malaysia on the Island of Borneo and have been interested in knives from as far back as i remember being able to handle one.

Great to be on board and hope to learn and possibly even share some knowledge on this forum.

Thanks.

Contribute. No one here really wants to believe only the japanese, french, german and north american can make quality knives, even if some behave like it :)

Contribute. No one here really wants to believe only the japanese, french, german and north american can make quality knives, even if some behave like it :)

Well, where I am from, we use a single edged single beveled multi-utilitarian machete and a sidekick knife for finer work (also single beveled). When I get some pictures i'll Post them up.

Thanks everyone else for the welcomes.

welcome eyeDUpon!

lucky to found you mate from Malaysia
im loqman from Selangor.

Hope to find more kitchen knife enthusiast from malaysia

Back