Hello from North Germany

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G4rfield23

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been watching this forum for a while and thought that now, where I'm waiting for my first custom made knives, it's time to become a part of this community.

Best regards

G4rfield23

He does a very nice work indeed. Be sure to post them then in the 'Show us your newest knife buy' thread once they arrive :)

That's definitely my plan! The pictures and videos i've received so far look very promising :)

Funny sidenote: His family isn't living far away from my town:D

Last edited:
I'm originally from Kiel (-> Avatar), but moved almost next to the Danish border 2 years ago.

I thought about getting a Gyuto from Tobi, but decided against it. The space in my kitchen is limited and after all I prefer smaller knives with a length of 180mm max. My main knife at the moment is a Takeda Funayuki NAS of this size. ;)

But never say never... A Go Mai Gyuto (first time I've ever seen this style) from Tobi or something from Robin Dalman (maybe I'll visit him in his workshop during our vacation in the summer) or Jelle Hazenberg (big vacation for 2020 will lead us to Ireland^^) could change my mind :D

Back