Hi From Florida

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Wisdom

Reaction score
Hi All,

So, I've been reading on this forum for quite a while, and I've learned quite a bit. Think my sharpening has improved, but ya'll have me wanting more knives, and it's getting that time. I'll find the right area to post my first question.

John

Welcome. The "Kitchen Knife" or "Sharpening Station" is usually good for first post, depending on whether you're asking about knives or rocks?

Thanks, I've already found a lot of good info, and "The Sharpening Station" is where I've read the most. Florida is a great state, especially this time of year. It's a little cold this morning in the upper 50s, but we'll get into the 70s today. I'm in Winter Park, which is near Orlando.

I grew up in Maitland, went to WPHS then on to FTU (now UCF). Damn that was a long time ago. I missed the "Florida" when you first joined. Welcome again.

I grew up in Maitland, went to WPHS then on to FTU (now UCF). Damn that was a long time ago. I missed the "Florida" when you first joined. Welcome again.
Maitland has grown so much with a ton of construction on 17/92. You would be shocked to see it now. I live a couple blocks from WP hospital, so close to WPHS. I've been here since 96, but had to look up when FTU changed to UCF. That was quite a while ago.

Back