• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hitohira Gorobei Rikichi Blue #2 Kasumi Gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Once again I have more gyutos than I need and as I prefer wide bevel gyutos, this one has been sitting in the drawer quite a lot.

Specs are as follows:
228 mm x 50.5 mm
3.2 mm out of the spine.
200,5 grams

Used around 5 times and have sharpened it once (no polishing, as should be clear from the pictures). Very nice on the stones, takes a fantastic edge and holds it well, as expected from good blue 2. Good midweight at a very attractive price point. Original box and matching saya included.

IMG_5366.jpeg

IMG_5367.jpeg

IMG_5368.jpeg

As it has quite a few cosmetic scratches (should be easy to polish out), updated the price to $260 230 including standard international shipping (shipped from EU).

Update: sold - thanks KKF and congrats to the new user, hope he'll like it - a very nice knife for the money!

Last edited:
Back