• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hitohira (Takada) Tanaka Yohei 210 B1

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is BNIB that I got recently from Bernal. Figured a 210 Yohei is not for me.
Specs :
Height at heel: 48.0 mm
Length heel to tip: 201mm
Width above heel: 3.0 mm
Weight: 162 g
Kasumi iron clad B1 convex gyuto
Handle: Ebony with Buffalo horn Wa

I just want to recoup what it cost me. Somebody computed it for me on a recent WTS that sold so I’m pricing it the same. Thank you @nhb22

$520 (price includes shipping CONUS and anticipated PP G&S fees). Price is negotiable if certain fees are removed. International, I’ll help with initial $15.

IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg
IMG_0220.jpeg
IMG_0234.jpeg
IMG_0228.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually tried mine. Great knife. I love the kasumi finish too. Would not have sold it if it was a 240mm. GLWS
This was my second Sakai 210. I realized I like 210 Sanjo and 240 Sakai for length. Pretty sure this cuts well, based on my other Takadas. Didn’t feel like I had to try it, and I just don’t want to turn-off those OCD buyers who prefer unused knives.

Last edited:
Back