• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hitohira Tanaka x Kyuzo Migaki Blue #1 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Description
Picked this up from Strata a few months ago and fell in love with it. Not too light and not too heavy. Thin enough that it flies through everything but not too thin that it feels delicate. However, I recently had an opportunity to get a knife that I've been looking for so this one is being sold. Sharpened once.

Dimensions:
Edge Length - 229mm
Height at heel - 50.5mm
Weight - 6.6 oz / 187 g

What's included
TxK 240mm Gyuto
Original box

Price
$450 shipped to USA. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $15. Price includes PP fees.

Photos
53521016745_193377fc9d_k.jpg

53520752503_b60fff82bc_k.jpg

53520904704_0b0ec54238_k.jpg

Last edited:
Great knife great seller. If I didn’t have 16 of these I’d be all over it. You’d be a fool to pass.

Side note- what knife did you buy that prompted you to sell such a gem?

Great knife great seller. If I didn’t have 16 of these I’d be all over it. You’d be a fool to pass.

Side note- what knife did you buy that prompted you to sell such a gem?

I just preferred the stainless clad version at the moment. Ashy was like I got u fam, and linked me to Simply’s knife.

Edit: I misread the question, but my answer remains, good guys on here.

Back