• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hyde gyuto: Free with conditions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
@Vertigo did this and I got a big kick out of it, so thought I’d do something similar.

“Selling” for free the Hyde gyuto I have up on BST. Would be good for quick prep tasks or for someone who favors short and tall, relative to length, knives. Comfortable semi-integral and handle.

In return, I ask for (quote from Vertigo):

“Upon receipt of this chucka chop chop [gyuto], you are required by international law to mail me a coin in return. And it can't be like, a nickle you found in the shower cuz it got stuck to your foot. A genuinely somewhat interesting coin with a value that may or may not be monetary at all. Additionally, one sticker should be included in the return shipment, that is relevant to your part of the world.”

Prefer to ship CONUS only to keep things simple.

It was really cool and nice of you to offer something like this! If it were up to me I would send you an ancient silver roman coin 😆

Back