• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAW Bison Leather Knife Roll

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainsausage

Reaction score
Howdy folks. Up for grabs is roll that I ordered last year. I asked that it be customized to fit 270mm knives with saya, which it does with ease. Measures around 20 inches. Five snug slots, large to small handles are easily afforded, but still stay put. There's a small utility pocket. Black canvas lining, and drape. The canvas is heavy duty stuff. I also asked for this custom as I was afraid lighter colors would get dingy looking pretty quick. The drape does a great job of keeping the knives from rubbing up against each other. The bison leather has some really nice character to it, and looks way better than in my crappy pics. There's some light scuffs and spotting, but you'd have to really look for em. This is a very sturdy, low profile roll. Should last the new owner for many years. Paid a little over $130, looking for $100 shipped CONUS, international pays shipping. Now, onto the crappy cell pics!

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1460835123.358326.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1460835149.001689.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1460835179.019124.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1460835358.647968.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back