• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD JNS 800 Sharpening Stone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PappaG

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have a well used JNS 800 for sale. As you an see its a giant stone that is so big it has more life than any other synthetic stone I have ever owned. Great stone. Has small chip on upper right hand corner of side with Kanji. I have always used the opposite side.

$65 Shipped CONUS only.
Thanks.

A great stone BTW. It is fast and makes a nice kasumi finish. I would highly recommend this stone. Remember that the stone needs to be soaked before use.

According to the JNS website:

Special made JNS 800 synthetic stone, Extra large and extra soft 1k stone.

It is softer then our JNS 1000 stone but much bigger and easier to use. Specially nice for single beveled knives and knives with larger curved bevels.

This stone need to be soaked for 15 minutes and also can be soaked all the time. Makes super nice sandblasted finish on single beveled knives and easily evens out the finish.

Also quite slow dishing and big so it will also last for many many years with right use !

Back