Kayne Knifeworks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choosing the gaudiest photo and lambasting him for it is a touch harsh.
It's custom, you can make it look exactly as you would want, right.

Obviously he's had a few commissions that run a little more baller than some of our tastes but there's plenty perfectly vanilla offerings too.

Every time I see this thread, I think about this:

6.jpg

Never heard anybody other maker have words like that said about them.
I feel like we should reach out to him and see what he is all about.
Then again, then he would see this thread :lol2:

WOW. That looks unreal! An absolute beauty. I would be happy to hear more about this maker if someone on the forum has a knife from him.

The guy is obviously very talented. His work looks incredible to me. You want understated, you ask him for understated. Pretty simple.

The stainless clad with solid Damascus core is something different.

Haburn did this after I told him to. It's an amazing look but I kindof feel bad for the Damascus underneath :(.

Cool you joined! That's awesome. I was going to dm you on instagram but now you are here. You should consider being a vendor so you can share more of your work. In any case welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the site!

Greg, Good to see ya here brother! There is a "settings" link on top of the page. Then go to subscriptions. and that should get ya rolling.. Feel free to hit me up on FB chat if ya have questions

Welcome aboard. More than most threads, I quite like how this one showcases what many of us hate about these communities.

Bling or art? Function is a given. Quite a range. I prefer the more minimal.
Golly, kitchen knife making is vibrant....puts those Bowie hang on the wall knife makers to shame.

I make everything but wall hangers! If someone wants to do that its fine, but its soul purpose is to cut and function like a knife should! I make bare bones workhorses as well....
Just to be clear...I was admiring the range of your work, in case there was any doubt, and expressing my partially to your more monolithic creations....like the blackened patina.
Bill

Sounds like a perfect passaround knife for when the time comes. More importantly, Welcome!

I would prefer a pass around of that sword. Bet when you swing it, it makes a nice sound.

Latest posts

Back