• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke Fujiyama 330 Yanagiba Blue #1/Ebony

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maluaka

Reaction score
Hi all, I haven't been around the forum for some time as kids and work have taken over the last few years. I've lately been trying to divest myself of things I don't need and would be better enjoyed by others.

As such, I have on offer this Konosuke Fujiyama 330 Yanagiba in Blue #1 with a gorgeous ebony/buffalo horn handle.

I purchased it here a few years ago from Bishamon. Here is a link to the original for sale thread http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/6726-Konosuke-ebony-330-yanagi (hopefully that's Kosher)

I believe it was commissioned by Bishamon in 2006ish directly from Konosuke in Japan. This was before they massively expanded their operation.

It's been heavily used by me all of twice :lol2:, And very carefully sharpened once to a nice Hamaguriba edge. It hasn't left my house since I got it. It's frighteningly sharp and there are no chips. Comes with the original box with Saya and Ebony pin.

This is a beautiful knife and I have been trying to convince myself to part with it for a couple years now. I occasionally pull it out of the cupboard just to admire it and then put it back. It needs to go to someone who will actually use it for what it was made and appreciate how awesome it is!

Let's price it at what I paid for it: $485 shipped within North America.

image_11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Wow that was fast!! How about that after a long return!

It's entirely possible that I am inept, but I can't figure out how to mark the thread as "sold"....

Anybody know how I do that?

It's entirely possible that I am inept, but I can't figure out how to mark the thread as "sold"....

Anybody know how I do that?

A moderator has to mark the thread sold, as users don't have that permission. You can close the thread by using the Thread Tools drop down at the top right of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back