• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kurosaki AS nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IsoJ

Reaction score
For sale Yu Kurosaki AS 165 nakiri

Steel aogami super with stainless cladding
Height 51-52mm
Lenght hard to measure but around 160mm
Handle lenght 135mm
Grind concave
Handle bogoak
Comes with the box

I don't have the scale atm but I can weight it tomorrow if one needs it.

This is a new blade, unused. I made a bogoak handle for it. Aogami super steel with stainless cladding so it is pretty care free for beeing carbon. Handle is hotglued and beezwaxed, so it is easy to remove if one desires. I would like to get 165usd plus shipping. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking

IMG_20210927_184219.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20210927_184230.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20210927_184534~2.jpg

No dowel there, a smaller tanghole but a small cap still filled with beezwax.

IMG_20210928_060604__01.jpg

Shipping in europe 25usd and 55usd other parts of the world.

Price drop include shipping 175usd EU, 200usd rest

Price drop 155usd/180usd include shipping. I am taking mini-vacation this weekend so next possible mailing is next monday.

Bump 150/175usd. Apparently everybody loves their santokus and not love for nakiris 😁

Oi @PAJ . I can thoroughly recommend this seller and the postage services he uses, plus he’ll undoubtedly have improved the out of box condition on this thing to an absolute killer of an edge

If this is anywhere near the type of Nakiri you were after, snap his arm off,

I haven't touched to edge at all, so OOTB but I can sharpen the nakiri if the buyer wants so. In my opinion with Kurosaki's allready quite thin bte concave grind there is no point thinning or changing the grind ootb and just thin it a little as you go with the maintenance thinning when sharpening full progression.

Back