• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Looking for a Right Side B Bidinger

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CONUS only for now

I am going to try a slightly different type of transaction under WTT.

Below are the key terms:

1. I am looking to trade a 2-week loaner (not the actual ownership of the knife).
2. We will cover the shipping of the knives to each other fully insured
3. We each will be able to use the knives "traded" for an initial term of 2 weeks after the knife is received
4. Extension is possible if both parties agree.
5. No sharpening, thinning, etc unless otherwise agreed.
6. The knife is meant to be lightly used in a home environment only.
7. While I am using BST as a platform for broader outreach, I would only do this with people I know or potentially active participants I see around here often.

I would love to try a Bidinger with a right side B grind, gyuto profile, preferably longer than 235mm and magnacut, but will consider other length and steel.

I have five options for you:

1. DT SS clad AU core gyuto
2. A pair of Kipp - LP and WP; so you can play with both and compare
3. A pair of Dalman - HSS and Stainless; so you can play with both and compare
4. A pair of Tanaka AS - Miura mirror version and Sakai Kikumori So-Ten; so you can play with both and compare
5. You want nothing from me; just want to lend me the knife for friendship

I probably missed some necessary details given this is my first post of this nature. If you are interested, we can think through this together.

Last edited:
IMG_0839.png
IMG_0840.png
IMG_0841.png
IMG_0842.png

Back