• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Marko to Marko

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ma_sha1

Reaction score
You know what they say: “Once you go Marko, you just can’t let go”, this is so true.

my Marko is that good, it’s 210 Aeb-L K S profile 208mm edge/46mm tall, double convex grind.

It cuts sharp, & looks sharp, barely used, still original factory edge. The flawless execution of a knife, the grind, the flawless F&F, beats the Japanese unicorns IMHO. Food release is good too, which I usually don’t care as much but I noticed how the carrot slices fall off the side due to the well executed convex grind. My Toyama on the other hand, suck on the carrot slices like octopus tentacles.

Not interested in selling, only interested in trading for another 210 Marko in carbon, up to 220mm max, as my knife usage is so low, no need for stainless & I like patina. But perhaps others could appreciate the stainless in a high usage situation? Aeb-l supposed to get as sharp as carbon but won’t rust.

Prefer similar light color handle to match with my other knives with birchwood handles.

Cheers
INnNVxw.jpg

Last edited:
Back