• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Martell CPM154

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachowder

Reaction score
Well I don’t want to do this but I have a plan in my mind and this would help make it happen. Anyway, used this one time to test and love it. If it doesn’t go fast I will keep it. Anyway, looking for $525 shipped to the CONUS as I need to clear $500. It’s a 240 CPM154. You can see a pic in this thread:
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/selling-through-retailers.37856/page-2

My pics attached and can take more if requested. Still has it’s hi shine!

Attachments

• B82ED4FE-8C17-4352-8D86-AF691E19EE2B.jpeg
    B82ED4FE-8C17-4352-8D86-AF691E19EE2B.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 5C60F25D-66A3-4E07-AF8F-BA0EB84567F1.jpeg
    5C60F25D-66A3-4E07-AF8F-BA0EB84567F1.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 255
Will post more pics tomorrow morning I should have added...need some natural light

Shameless friday plug for a as close to new as can be Martell. Have a great weekend all who read this...

Here’s Dave’s description

This knife has a slightly different handle configuration than I normally make. The front is extended at the top to allow for a more comfortable pinch grip position while the (front) sides have been tapered for the pinch to be used in either that grip style or the fishing pole. Some bling has been added in the way of a teal maple burl spacer and copper/G10 spacers.

The blade has been additionally polished to a "Hi-Shine"

districtcutlery4-jpg.72051

My Google ***** says CPM is stainless. Yes?
Yes, it's stainless. It was very popular as high-end stainless. It was used a lot by Benchmade and more popular with kitchen knives in the past.

You may find more information looking up 154CM (non-powdered version). ATS-34 (Hitachi version). Also known as RWL-34 (Damasteel).

Bump for a great blade.

Several months ago I purchased a Martell 225 CPM154 Gyuto. About a month of use was all I needed to get rid of my Shibata AS and ask Dave to make two more knives in the same steel. These are great do it all knives.

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply but yes, stainless "hi shine" as was posted by Horsemover (thanks!) I know its up for sale but also happy to keep it. Just bought too many recently (I will post pics shortly of my new knife days)

If you are looking for a Martell, Between this one and Horsemovers,depending on steel preference, you can't go wrong!

A bittersweet day...this one is sold...on to a new happy owner

I will mark it sold in the title once i figure out how to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back