• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maruoyama Shiro Suita and/or [Ohira] Ao Renge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinster

Reaction score
I've yet to try either of these types of stones and would like to get my hands on some. I'd be interested in buying/borrowing/trading for one of these. If you're interested in a trade to test, I'd be open to sending a flat rate box containing some rocks in return for the same. PM me with what you have or what you have in mind.

I've yet to try either of these types of stones and would like to get my hands on some. I'd be interested in buying/borrowing/trading for one of these. If you're interested in a trade to test, I'd be open to sending a flat rate box containing some rocks in return for the same. PM me with what you have or what you have in mind.
I have a Maruoyama Shiro suita you might be interested in. It is a bit redundant in my collection and I've neen thinking about scaling back. PM if interested.

Back