• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Maskage Koishi Honesuki 150 - Reduced!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Next up in "the purge" is a Yoshimi Kato Maskage Koishi 150mm honesuki used one time. Developed a slight patina, but 0 defects, never sharpened or honed. I didn't like how it worked for butchering a chicken, personally. It also has a saya purchased from CKTG ($35) that I'll send with it. PP fees and shipping included in price.

$210

Image-8.jpeg
[/B]
Image-9.jpegImage-7.jpeg
Image-3.jpeg

Selling an Anryu AS 165mm bunka purchased from Japanny last year. Has seen about 10 uses, and has been honed (erroneously, as you can tell from the light scratches on the backside of the blade) once with a ceramic rod. Other than that blemish, there's nothing else wrong with it, and you can see from the front picture how beautiful and pristine it is. It cuts like butter, but I'm trying to free up cash for recent, more expensive purchases. I'll throw in a saya I made for it if you want it, also. It has a shitan rosewood handle and a Honduras rosewood ferrule. PP fees and shipping included in price.

$350
SPF
Image-15.jpeg

Image-2.jpegImage-4.jpeg

Attachments

• CF91BEC7-63AC-472E-8AD6-0491FB826A6C.jpeg
    CF91BEC7-63AC-472E-8AD6-0491FB826A6C.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I’ll go down to $190 shipped on this, just to get it moving. It’s a beautiful knife and wicked sharp. Great value with included saya.

Back