• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Milan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup youre looking for.
I wish i got a theNine too.

Still looking for any of the knives listed above but especially interested in a Yanick. I’ve got a number of knives up for trade for the right knife including a Milan, Newham, Bazes petty, FM.

Thanks,
-Rowan

Last edited:
Bazes, Bidinger, Kipp all found. My main goal at the moment is a Yanick. Willing to pay a fair amount or I’ve got a number of knives I would be willing to trade for one.

Thanks KKF,

Still on the hunt for a Yanick but adding in a Kamon preferably around 225-240 with a wave texture. Open to cash deals but would really love to trade for the knives below. I‘ll be pretty barebones with details on knives in this post but feel free to message me with any questions. At some point I’ll come out with a full blown WTT post but for now hoping something will turn up off of this.

Thanks,
-vv

8ABC1E31-3886-4AFE-8EAD-B584EA7D2C36.jpeg

Bazes Petty is unavailable

Bazes Gyuto
200x50mm
164g

Konosuke FM Blue #1
205x51mm
175g

Halcyon Forge
230x56mm