• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moritaka blue #2 sujihiki 270mm EU

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charon

Reaction score
Hello

I'm selling my Moritaka blue #2 sujihiki 270mm. I have used this knife for home use for about 3 years now. Mainly used to cut raw fish and sushi rolls. Sharpened it once a month on kings 800 and 6000.

Im selling it because I have to many knives now and I have to offset another kitchen purchase :D

Price is 120 EUR or 130$ with shipping to the EU

yiOYjfc.jpg

7Oky5H1.jpg

P1o9B6L.jpg

OPqixGg.jpg

back on sale if anyone is still interested...

price drop to 110 Euros including shipping to most EU countries

Final price drop to 100 EUR. (this includes about 20Eur shipping)
also I forgot to mention this. I know there are a lot of justified mistrust on the quality of Moritakas.
I haven't seen any overgrinds with this blade. Of course I will accept returns and refund if anything like this comes up.

At this point I have a 190mm tanaka gyuto and a 240 mm wakui gyuto and I dont see the need for a suji.

Alex

Cool, did not know that.
I never owned a Takeda. Way out of my budget and they where always out of stock.
The large gyuto looked badass :knife:

@black_cat your inbox is full. The knife is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back