• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - EU Nakagawa Satoshi x Myojin Aogami #1 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesslemming

Reaction score
Want to buy the above mentioned knife. Preferably normal Gyuto tip and within EU

I know bernal has that description but every other retailer says morihiro. Pretty sure myojin does the convex version, not this wide bevel hatsukokoro version.
My apologies to the OP. Thank you for pointing it out. I was wondering if the photo was the problem and not the description, that perhaps they got it switched. I sure hope they didn’t mess-up the description because that is just as critical a selling point as product photos. I hope the OP saw your comment before making a purchase.

Last edited:
My apologies to the OP. Thank you for pointing it out. I was wondering if the photo was the problem and not the description, that perhaps they got it switched. I sure hope they didn’t mess-up the description because that is just as critical a selling point as product photos I hope the OP saw your comment before making a purchase.
All good, it is confusing trying to match smiths+sharpeners with all the knife lines out these days...only reason I knew this one was because I owned this guy and bought it specifically because of behing a Morihiro wide bevel. Regardles, I know Bernal definitely has the Myojin convex ones too

Thanks for all the posits. Still looking for one being sold here within EU. Hit me up!

Back