Nice deal and selection of Watanabes at CarbonKnifeCo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valgard

Stones Addict (terminal case)
Reaction score
CarbonKnifeCo has just uploaded the 165mm Nakiris with enju handles, they have the gyutos in 240 and 270 Kasumi and KU with a deal that basically includes free shipping for the US, looks pretty sweet to me, I think they are the only Watanabe retailer in NA.

CarbonKnifeCo has just uploaded the 165mm Nakiris with enju handles, they have the gyutos in 240 and 270 Kasumi and KU with a deal that basically includes free shipping for the US, looks pretty sweet to me, I think they are the only Watanabe retailer in NA.

Never heard of this company. Have you done business with them before? I am a very cautious person with internet transactions.

Never heard of this company. Have you done business with them before? I am a very cautious person with internet transactions.
They have a real, physical, brick and mortar store. I highly doubt it's shady.

I have bought several things from them, including a freaking amazing 270mm Blue#2 Togashi Honyaki gyuto.

Top rate service and the owner is a pleasure to deal with.

Yes, done business with them a couple times already. Very good service and very truth worthy vendor.

I have bought several things from them, including a freaking amazing 270mm Blue#2 Togashi Honyaki gyuto.

Top rate service and the owner is a pleasure to deal with.

I got the same knife as Khashy and a few odds and ends, the owner is a super nice guy as he pointed out.

Back