• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Ryusen Blazen Wa-Gyuto 180 ($225)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling another knife I never got around to using (or maybe tested once, don't remember and it looks literally unused). This is part of the relatively new Ryusen Blazen wa series. Wicked thin convex grind. SG2 core. Clearly a lot of thought in the design with the shaped handle and hammered/textured finish. Per retailer: 182x44.2, 2.3 at heel, 116g. A light and nimble shallot destroyer.

Comes with original Ryusen box and certificate of authenticity.

I paid $304.75 at Carbon Knife Co. Current retail price there has dropped to $297. I'll let this go deeply discounted to encourage a quick sale: $225 PP G&S, shipped CONUS. [SOLD]

1 - BlazenWa180- Right Side.jpg

2 - BlazenWa180 - Left Side.jpg

3 - BlazenWa180 - Choil.jpg

And here's a pic from the CKC website showing the distal taper and absurdly thin tip:

4-spine-taper-jpg.305126

And another pic from CKC showing the nice box that I already put away and can't be bothered to photograph. But it's the same box that you'll get:

5 - box.jpg

Attachments

• 4 - spine taper.jpg
    4 - spine taper.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Back