Shig alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I got my kitaeji 210 off So 6 months ago i think for roughly the same price but those kasumi prices seem a bit steep

Shogun Knife Company has a few with custom handles. The Kanji look different on several of them. Here's one that's available. Still not sure of the Kanji.
shigefusa1_big.jpg

I thought it maybe but needed a more experienced opinion. Are the knives similar in performance between sons and father?

There is something about making dinner with a 270 shig which feels really authoritative.

Just got the email of shame... My heart is broken :( maybe someday I'll get my shigefusa gyuto. :cheffry: :( :knife:

$520 for a Shig Gyuto 270mm+saya isn't quite at the level of honyaki pricing I don't think. Also I second Badgertooth, who is Yoshizawa Riko?

He owns a store in japan that sells very high end knives. More of a collectors store. Probably has some very nice stuff. No website that I know of. Probably exists but in moon speak.

Latest posts

Back