• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Silverthorn 6" Baby Yoda & Masamoto 180mm Deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale: Used Silverthorn 6" boning knife with green g-10 (Baby Yoda) scales. Steel is 01 and differentially heat-treated to 59 HRC. These are out of stock at Bernal and I'm not sure when Daniel is making more (I'm sure he will be, I just have no clue).

I'm selling this one because I have another with less flashy scales. Maintains a pretty good grip when wet and covered in blood and what have you. I've sharpened this knife probably about 6-8 times. Has a stable patina. Never removed much metal though, as it takes no time to raise a burr on Daniels 01.

Asking $150 shipped to US. Priority will go to buyer who takes this and the deba. Price for both would be $280 shipped to US.

IMG_20200903_140110972.jpg

tdy_sat_baby_yoda_191123_1920x1080.jpg

Second up is 180mm Masamoto KK deba in white steel.

Used sparingly by me, but I am not the first owner. I think this thing has plenty of life left in it. It was fun for me to use, but I don't cut enough fish to justify it at the current juncture. There are definitely some scratches and scuffs on the knife, but it's all just cosmetic.

It comes with a saya. The saya does not have a whole drilled for a pin, though.

It's yours for $170 shipped and insured to members in the US. Buy this and the Silverthron for $280.

Photos:

1599172549318.png

1599172583266.png

1599172599228.png

Last edited:
I have to ask: Does the "baby Yoda" green G-10 glow in the dark?

@Byphy

They're there. They're just very faint. Since they're just "printed" on there, they fade very fast.

@Qapla' that would be awesome, but unfortunately not. You should contact Daniel from Silverthorn and see if he's got any scale material that does!

Glowing handles only on the upcoming petty's...oh what you find via Google on a Friday night...

Back