• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snake sells a bundle of pc gaming stuff for cheap

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey all!

You know the drill, I’m selling a bunch of stuff as a bundle here for cheap. Shipping INCLUDED in the price, ConUS only to keep shipping cost down. It’s a crazy deal for whoever wants it, or just buy it for a part or two and resell the others if you want, doesn’t matter to me, I got too much stuff and just want to pass on a great deal.

Price = $90.00 for it all

Bundle includes
-Razer Cobra gaming mouse with grip tape on m1/m2, Bt.l tape aka the good stuff
-Steelseries Arctis Nova 1 wired headset, usable on pc and all the current gen consoles since it’s wired
-Corsair k63 Wireless Keyboard with dongle and charging cable.

The Corsair board alone was $80-90 I think so enjoy the crazy bundle deal everyone ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4054.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4054.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I actually did just buy Tekken 8 last night…..

my co-chef is really into tekken, I grabbed the demo saturday night, and realized just how rusty/booty cheeks I was and how different tekken is overall. I lost to a cpu a couple times lol

Probably gonna buy it in the next couple of days

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

my co-chef is really into tekken, I grabbed the demo saturday night, and realized just how rusty/booty cheeks I was and how different tekken is overall. I lost to a cpu a couple times lol

Probably gonna buy it in the next couple of days

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF
It’s pretty excellent and has some of the best learning tools I’ve ever seen in fighting games. It’s probably one of the best fighting games I’ve ever played.

Great deal for everything here. I used the K63 for years until I had to get something with a number pad for work, it’s still my backup board. Love the Cherry Red switches.

Back