• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Snake sells a custom firmware PSP Go

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All!

You know the drill, selling some cool stuff, real cheap, includes shipping, ConUS only. Selling a PSP Go here that I installed custom firmware on. You can download and play any psp games for free, just have to find the file online, transfer from your pc and boom, any game for free. Also this is the kinds rare PSP Go which slides up like a phone, made near the end of the psp life cycle. Also can run gba games as well as snes and a few other systems via emulation.

Including a nice little sleeve for it and a charging/transfer cable for it. Also it’s a Japanese version which means X works as O and O works as X, should be able to change in firmware if you want.

Price = $100.00
IMG_3920.jpegIMG_3921.jpegIMG_3922.jpeg

I have one of these in my drawer, super fun and so easy to work the custom firmware nowadays
Yup this is probably the easiest modded handheld/custom firmware to work with if you are new to it. It’s literally drag and drop from a pc you connect it to, put games in the folders that are already set up and boom you’re done. Since the custom firmware is permanently installed you are good to go.

Back