• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snakes Stupid Stone Sale (Suehiro, JNS Combo Stone, Coticule, Shapton Kuromaku)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

As a continuation of my stupid knife sale, I'm doing a stupid stone sale to clear out some stuff. All pricing all these real low, shipping within ConUS is INCLUDED, sorry no international. Hit me up with offers on this as well. All descriptions below. Shapton Glass 500 sold already after I took the photo, sorry.

Big Dumb Lot Price For All = $150.00

Suehiro SET (Suehiro SNE 400, Suehiro Cerax Combo stone 1k/3k) all together for the price below. I'm keeping these together as they work super well together and the bases stack really nicely. The SNE is a splash and go and the Cerax is a short soaker (like 5-10min is usually plenty). Great stones, half the SNE 400 is gone and the Cerax Combo is used maybe 2x times.
Suehiro SET = $45.00

JNS Combo Stone 1k/8k lightly used, rounded edges and corners, some of the laquer is chipped off, maybe missing 1-2mm from the 1k side and nothing from the 8k side. Splash and Go, best splash and go combo stone I've ever used and the 8k will give you a mirror polish with solid core steel and cladding distinction/polish.
https://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/jns-combo-1000-8000-matukusuyama/JNS 1k/8k Combo = $70.00

Coticule from Ardennes Coticule with nagura. Great stone for both razors and knives, don't let the size fool you, it's got plenty of space for even larger gyuto since it's fairly square so plenty of blade support/surface area. Leaves a nice edge with some shine and some tooth, shaving edges off this with no trouble. Highly underestimated stone and only selling since I was gifted a much larger one otherwise this would never leave my possession. Cheapest really good quality clean and pure coticule you'll find :)
83mm wide by 95mm long and 20mm tall
Coticule and nagura = $50.00

Shapton Kuromaku 12k Stone broken in half and turned into 2 smaller koppa size stones. Basically I'm an idiot and broken this in half, rounded off all the edges and now you have 2 perfect koppa size Shapton Kuromaku 12k stones. Greatly for smaller knives or razors, still big enough with either piece to strop on as well which is what I used it for mostly. Can create a great mirror polish or final edge on a razor. Selling both pieces together for this price since they fit perfectly in the box together still.
Shapton Kuromaku 12k = $45.00

IMG-1406.jpgIMG-1407.jpg

Last edited:
If I had more money I’d spend more money ;)

best keep that money low. But in all seriousness, it’s just a lot of stuff I don’t use anymore since moving over to entirely diamonds and the occasional Shapton Pro and random Jnat for my sharpening. Slowly purging more of my legacy stuff/unused

Latest posts

Back