• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Spare knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://birchandbevel.com/en-us
The carbon is made by Spare.
The wrought & honyaki are made by Isasmedjan.

All 3 have handles by Martin Huber.

Great price and a couple size options
Came here to also share the B&B Spare option. The price on those knives are fantastic.

Also, last I spoke to Modern Cooking, they only had the old, lighter color handles kn the 250mm so you may want to double check with them if you go with that size

Came here to also share the B&B Spare option. The price on those knives are fantastic.

Also, last I spoke to Modern Cooking, they only had the old, lighter color handles kn the 250mm so you may want to double check with them if you go with that size
49A59208-7712-45AF-AEA4-099CDDE19747.jpeg

They restocked babyyyy. I did the pre order for the 230 and it came with the new handle.But even the old handles look really nice!

Got this one in the mail last week. Been my daily since then

View attachment 243869

They restocked babyyyy. I did the pre order for the 230 and it came with the new handle.But even the old handles look really nice!

Got this one in the mail last week. Been my daily since then
Sorry, realizing my post might have been unclear. Both were in stock but

230 -- new handle
250 -- old handle

And that's an awesome looking knife!

Sorry, realizing my post might have been unclear. Both were in stock but

230 -- new handle
250 -- old handle

And that's an awesome looking knife!
Oh my bad. I think you’re right.

When I spoke to MC asking if it would come with the new handle they offered the old if I preferred. They might swap a handle to the 250 if OP reaches out.

Back