• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Sukenari (Price Drop), Kaeru

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbbaillie

Reaction score
Got four knives here, all used but still in good condition, prices reflect wear. If you want more info or pics about the knives dm me and I can let you know. Open to some offers.

Takamura Migaki R2 Gyuto 180mm - $130 usd ($120 with another knife) SOLD
Has a couple scratches on the finish, but so much life left in it, super thin behind the edge. Laser all the way.

Kaeru Semistainless Gyuto 210mm - $110 usd ($100 if bundled with another knife)
I've done some work on this one, not original finish or grind really, still a great performing knife. Sanded and oiled handle as well, so handle is nicer than stock.

Sukenari Aogami Super Suji 240mm - $180 usd
Great suji.

TF Mab 210 mm - $315 usd TF SOLD
Bought this knife straight from TF, flattened on the stones and gave a bit of a convex near the edge. Smoothed out the finger notch, choil and spine, so not so rough around the edges as some TF's. It's a TF so there is still some wabi-sabi but nothing out of the ordinary or that unsavory.

Thanks for checking out the post and let me know if you are interested!! I'm happy to answer any further questions and to supply any further information about the knives in a DM or upon request.

Attachments

• 09BC50DC-B6A2-4ACA-AE60-F0EEF176EB2A.jpeg
    09BC50DC-B6A2-4ACA-AE60-F0EEF176EB2A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back