• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Takada Ginsan Kasumi Santoku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Moved from a larger posting so it is easier to read.

1. (Withdrawn) Takada No Hamono Ginsan Kasumi Santoku 165mm Rosewood Octagonal Handle

No Takada stamp on this one, but it is made by Takada and forged by Nakagawa according to Tsubaya. The box also says Takada in Japanese.

Nice little Santoku.

First owner, bought brand new from Tsubaya.

Used for 1 meal prep at home. It has some minor scratches (I received it with those minor scratches).

Paid $300. I'll do $225 with PP (G&S) shipping and insurance included for CONUS. Will cover the first $15 for outside of CONUS.

(Withdrawn) 2. JNS Tanaka Yoshikazu Gyuto 170mm Blue 1 Special

First owner, bought brand new from JNS.

This is the special polished version with handle upgrade. The knife is super sharp.

Used for 1 meal prep at home.

Paid $480. I'll do $375 with PP (G&S) shipping and insurance included for CONUS. Will cover the first $15 for outside of CONUS.

https://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/tanaka-yoshikazu-gyuto-170mm-blue-1-special/

(Withdrawn) 3. Toyama Noborikoi Kasumi Deba 180mm

First owner, bought brand new from JNS.

I learned that fish butchery is not for me. I'm more of a chicken and land animals guy.

Used it to fillet 2-3 small / medium sized fish at home.

There are some scratches and some oxidation spots (this is iron clad). Hope you can see the condition well in the picture. Think it can be polished / removed pretty easily.

Paid $405. I'll do $225 with PP (G&S) shipping and insurance included for CONUS. Will cover the first $15 for outside of CONUS.

https://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/toyama-noborikoi-kasumi-deba-180mm/

Last edited:
Takada santoku

IMG_7080.png

IMG_7081.png

IMG_7082.png

IMG_7083.png

IMG_7084.png

IMG_7085.png

Last edited:
Back