The End of the Road

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Well, not really. Just thought I would get your attention.

The buyer has agreed to the purchase in total and will send signed contracts up to the shop next week. Once the signatures are recorded I will let everyone know who the new maker of The BoardSMITH boards will be.

But until that time, here is a photo of the last board made in the NC shop of The BoardSMITH. This will be known as "Tail End Charlie" with respects to the WW II aircraft industry. That is what the last model of an airplane was called when it left the assembly line.

DWS_1057.jpg

BTW I have sent photos with pricing to the web designer and he is trying to get them all on as quickly as possible. I am not his only customer so check back often to see what he has added.

Finally pulled the trigger on one. Best of luck in the future Dave.

David, will there be any 3 inch thick boards in the batch? Thanks.

Everything will be 2" thick.

Grabbed the last mahogany on the site. Shame it's taken me this long to get one of your boards.

Just grabbed "Tail End Charlie" or an identical bordered board as a wedding gift for my best friend. He's from the Piedmont Triad, so it's fitting that your last board will be going home, as it were. Thanks for making a great product for so many of us to enjoy, David.

Latest posts

Back