• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Togashi Blue #1 240mm+

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamesjo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I want to cast a net hoping to snag a Togashi forged blue #1 gyuto. 240mm and beyond is preferred.
It feels like all of Hitohira's vendors are deplete I wanted to see what's out there....might have some cool stuff to trade also if anyone is interested

Hello everyone,
I want to cast a net hoping to snag a Togashi forged blue #1 gyuto. 240mm and beyond is preferred.
It feels like all of Hitohira's vendors are deplete I wanted to see what's out there....might have some cool stuff to trade also if anyone is interested
What are you looking for? Have a few wide bevels: B#1 ss clad light use 240 wide bevel with Taihei ebony and blonde horn, b#1 ss clad new 240 wide bevel with Taihei ebony and caramel horn, and white 1 KU damascus clad 240 with wider ebony and milky blonde horn handle

Back