• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Tsourkan Scimitar

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up on the block is this Marko Tsourkan scimitar. I am not the original owner, but it's in great condition, barely used by the looks of it. As butcher I use my blades in reverse grip a lot and at odd angles, but I couldn't quite do it comfortably with this one. Held the normal way its super comfortable though. The blade is 300mm and steel is 52100 with a thin, but stiff convex grind. The western handle looks to be cocobolo and brass. As far as I know he hasn't made any of these in years and I personally only know of one other.

Price, shipped CONUS: $615

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cuxYSZHzBy2b7ZDEEVE1Of5usmwv0a5t?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Looks like a beast of a knife. I feel like it'd be worth it for anyone who likes to buy whole strip loins or export ribs and portions them at home.

I know some of you have like 6 cars, so what's another knife?

Back