• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Two 125SC Honyaki gyutos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SylvainM

KKF Supporting Craftsman
Reaction score
Hi all !
Here are two gyutos that I just finished in between custom orders and that are up for sale. Most details below but feel free to shout if you have any question !

First one is a 200x59 mm, 190mm cutting edge, laser type with its 2.0mm thickness at heel, and with a light S-grind. As stated in the thread title this is forged out of 125SC steel, honyaki quenching. Handle is made out of African acacia with an ebony bolster, in a rokaku hamaru shape. The knife weights 156 gramms.

Second one is a 220x56 mm, 210mm cutting edge, laser type with 2.0mm thickness at heel, flat grind (actually very lightly convex). It is also a 125SC honyaki blade. Handle is 5000 yo bog oak from UK with a cocobolo bolster, hexagonal shape (best suited for pinching). The knife weights 158 gramms.

Each sale for 450€ / 490 USD, shipping at cost (about 25-30 USD to the US).

Attachments

• 1_IG.jpg
    1_IG.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4_IG.jpg
    4_IG.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 5_IG.jpg
    5_IG.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6_IG.jpg
    6_IG.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1_IG.jpg
    1_IG.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3_IG.jpg
    3_IG.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4_IG.jpg
    4_IG.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump...
And as I'm still fine tuning my pricing model, price drop to 430 USD + shipping at cost for those two fellows...

Back