What brand of knife is this?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuttySharp

Reaction score
Hello,

I was browsing the local market today and came across a very inexpensive yanigaba. Would anyone be able to tell me what brand it is? Picture below!
twtesvL

Any information would be much appreciated.

-CS

Hello,

I was browsing the local market today and came across a very inexpensive yanigaba. Would anyone be able to tell me what brand it is? Picture below!
twtesvL
(http://imgur.com/twtesvL).

Any information would be much appreciated.

-CS

EDIT: I didn't mean to post twice, sorry about that! This is my first time using the forum.

Seki Kikusui. I am no expert so I can't tell you much beyond the ID.

There was a Cutty Sharp posting here a few years ago when I first showed up, guessing not the same guy.

There was a Cutty Sharp posting here a few years ago when I first showed up, guessing not the same guy.

Yep, just I just signed up when I came across the above knife. Strange that I was able to use the same name!

I'm not able to find any information at all on this company. But seeing how the knife is <$30, it might be a great knife to test the waters of chisel ground cutlery. I'm also teaching myself how to sharpen so it could serve a dual purpose.

Back