• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB hankotsu,garasuki,gokujo, ajikiri, honesuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toufas

Reaction score
I am either ready to pull the trigger on one or two knives from the above, I already have some quotes from watanabe and I'm waiting to hear back from Jon but maybe someone bought something that they didn't really need (like me) and they want to sell it!

I already have a tojiro honesuki and a munetoshi butcher.

If you want to upgrade from the munetoshi butcher, let me know - I am looking for one.

Bump, still looking, the honesuki is last on my list right now, mostly after an ajikiri and a gokujo

Still after these. Someone must have a buttermillksupply hankotsu or a semistainless honesuki?
Still wanting a ajikiri and a gokujo first of course!

Bump, for ajikiri hankotsu and gokujo

Aframestokyo has quite a few smallish deba/ajikiri and some garasuki/hankotsu. Their stock fluctuates, but send them an email? The tadastuna one looks nice.

Back