• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WTB/WTT 270mm Fuguhiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafox

Reaction score
I tend to prefer lighter, shorter in the heel, and thinner knives, looks like this will apply to yanagibas for me as well. I have a Masamoto honkasumi shirogami 240mm yanagiba that I like but wish it were a bit longer. I bought the same knife in 270mm but its too much for me and is for sale on BST. I've been looking at fuguhikis and want to buy a 270, thought I would try BST to buy one, or trade my 270 yanagiba for a 270mm fuguhiki. Anybody have one that they want to sell or trade?

I've got a Ikkanshi Tadatsuna fuguhiki with ebony handle and white bone spacer. 270mm. 28.85mm tall at the heel. Never used. PM me if you are interested. I would sell only. I have too many knives right now as it is :)

Back