• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS [WTS] Verissimo 26c3 Ultrathin cleaver w/hamon *Price drop*

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine.knifeworks

Wood luvr
KKF Supporting Craftsman
Reaction score
Hey all! I picked this guy up recently, she's a total beaut. Easily the thinnest cleaver I've ever seen/held, and stunning fit/finish. I am having a hard time parting with this one but I need to thin out the herd.

Looking for $500 $450 here including shipping to the lower 48, I will cover the first $20 of international shipping.

The details:

26c3 mono-steel w/hamon

Wrought ferrule, heirloomed against some curly Acacia

183x95mm

244.5g

Spine tapers all the way down to 0.7mm.... it disappears when you look down the spine. I took a shot for you

Condition: Used about 5x total. Stropped once, not sharpened on stones by me. Has patina. Has two small "dents" near the spine up by the tip, I think this happened in transit to me. They are absolutely tiny but I want to disclose them before you receive it and are surprised. The blade is so thin I don't think it takes much to do something like that to it. You cannot see them when looking down the spine, can only see from the side angle.

Video here:

Shots of the spine and the two "dents"

20240521_143841.jpg

20240521_143822.jpg

Last edited:
Back