• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - EU WTT for 180-190mm Nakiri, Birgersson,Toyama..

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
looking for a 180-190mm Nakiri with "good steel", midweight <=200g, laser-ish performance for dense vegetables, typically flat-ish and 52-58mm height.

Due to his performant grinds, Birgersson would be the top choice but I would consider others.
Toyama(be) blue, 52100, AEB-L, AS, Apex ultra, Tanaka blue, Isamitsu, Morihei.
Offerings from outside of the EU might not be worth the trouble but feel free to offer if you have something fitting that collects dust.

Thanks& best regards
Jens
PS.: Don´t know what you are looking for in a potential trade but do let me know, maybe we can work something out.
Have a Carter Muteki AS ~20cm, Carter wa-bocho 20cm W1, a Zakharov 220mm N690 gyuto and MAC 270 pro that I might part with.

Last edited:
trade in a heartbeat for a carter
That Carter is only for trades for something as special, like maybe another Carter or other custom.

Sending a Watanabe pro 180 over the atlantic also doesn´t seem worth the trouble and costs.
I guess you could get much more out of trading it within the US; especially with all the cool stuff that comes up on BST locally..

That Carter is only for trades for something as special, like maybe another Carter or other custom.

Sending a Watanabe pro 180 over the atlantic also doesn´t seem worth the trouble and costs.
I guess you could get much more out of trading it within the US; especially with all the cool stuff that comes up on BST locally..
Oh of course haha. It would make way more sense for you to just order that directly.

Back