• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yanick Puig 255mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beautiful gyuto from Yanick Puig. 255mm, iron clad with 135cr3 core and a kasumi finish.

Just perfect execution on a nice, clean, simple blade. Small amount of patina from light use, I can remove if desired. Otherwise as new. Solid ebony octogonal handle. Balance point 1cm forward (towards tip) of makers mark. Knife handles quick and is a nice balance of food release and sheer cutting. Great fit and finish. If you've not tried Yanick's work, you should! Other details: Blade at 255mm on the dot, heel at 56mm, 214 grams, OAL at 408mm.

Asking $525 delivered CONUS, $550 delivered Int'l. No trades.

Thanks and feel free to ping me with questions. Photos below.
IMG_2118.jpg
IMG_2119.jpg
IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2121.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg
IMG_2124.jpg

Last edited:
I'm calling an official moratorium on people posting my most desired knives in BST while coronavirus has me unemployed..

Thank you

Wow, what a stunner! If I were out of school this knife would be off the market. GLWS!

These knives have a simplicity in design and execution that I really appreciate, while still maintaining a very high standard of quality.

Temptation in the time of corona. GLWS.

If CAD hadn't fallen off a cliff I'd be seriously doing math to buy this

Dude. You’re crazy for selling this. And 214g for a 255/56 dressed in ebony?? I mean come on man. It’s too big for me but I might just take it on principle.

Last edited:
Dude. You’re crazy for selling this. And 214g for a 255/56 dressed in ebony?? I mean come on man. It’s too big for me but I might just take it on principle.

Dude, if you do and it’s too big, an on principle charitable gift to a stranger is also a SOLID move.

Latest posts

Back