• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yoshikazu Ikeda 210 NIB Honyaki Gyuto, price ⬇️, again⬇️

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nakneker

Reaction score
92DFB382-6912-41C0-92A3-1C12E1E24583.jpeg
7C88B5D9-0B2E-4FE8-828D-FF308A7B263F.jpeg
7614C528-078B-4D1C-9D62-E94052EBA3C8.jpeg

I have a NIB Box Ikeda Gyuto 210, white #1 steel. I just got back from Fishing in Alaska for a week and had this knife and two other 210s waiting for me. I like them all but I don’t need them all. This one is up for sale. The hamon on this knife really pops. It’s new, never been used in anyway. Still has the protective plastic on the handle. This is a Yoshikazu Ikeda by the way.

I’m asking 975.00 shipped priority. Now 875.00, Now 825.00Trades considered.

Last edited:
White 2 or 3?
I’ll have to get some clarification on that. It was described as white steel from the 1950s. Hard to get. It needs to be clarified. Let me get some more info and report.

7D08D5CE-8687-4864-A0C1-F7478E3A5449.jpeg

Let me know if you’d like something else, thanks.

I’m gonna keep this up for a bit longer in case a trade materializes or cash. I’ve been advised to hang on to it, it’s double mirror polished, water quenched and the hamon is loud. If there’s no interest I may end up keeping it, see what happens.

Oh there is interest.. at least from me.. but I JUST bought a 240 honyaki .. and Im struggling to find the need for a 210. Mizu honyaki makes it even more interesting....Ikeda is a strong name though I did have to return one recently due to unacceptable fit and finish issues which really surprised me.

Oh there is interest.. at least from me.. but I JUST bought a 240 honyaki .. and Im struggling to find the need for a 210. Mizu honyaki makes it even more interesting....Ikeda is a strong name though I did have to return one recently due to unacceptable fit and finish issues which really surprised me.
That surprises me too. I’ve been on a Honyaki binge so to speak and this one of best I’ve handles. Fit and finish are top tier and the hamon is one of the more prominent I’ve seen. Beautfiful blade, thanks for the good words.

This is extremely tempting. I’m not really a 210 guy, but the polish and the hamon on this one are really stupid speaking to me [emoji848]

This is extremely tempting. I’m not really a 210 guy, but the polish and the hamon on this one are really stupid speaking to me [emoji848]
I know. I’m trying to ignore the damn thing, getting harder and harder. Thanks for the good words.

Last price drop. If a trade or sale doesn’t happen I’m happy to keep it. Thanks for looking.

Really tempting... for sure would've picked this up if I didn't just get another honyaki recently

Wow! This is one heck of a deal! I only wish I have the funds to get this beautiful knife. I’m sure someone will be lucky enough to snag this. GLWS

Nice is sold. Thanks for all the words and interest. I think the new owner will be delighted,

Back