• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Yoshimitsu 210mm Bunka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Having found my ultimate Bunka there is no need for me to keep this knife around collecting dust so looking to sell to someone who is looking for a nice budget blade to use regularly without caring about maintenance too much.

The knife is made of blue #2 with stainless cladding. It’s 209mm long, 48mm tall and 2mm thick at the spine. Heat treat is really nice, the blade sharpens easily, takes a very keen edge and holds it reasonably long.

The knife underwent some changes in his history. It has been rehandled by the first owner but I changed the handle back to the stock handle (epoxy).

Also I had to correct an overgrind in the flat spot so the knife has been thinned and might even need some more thinning. The blade face has some scratches from that treatment, mainly on the right side which is my weaker side.

To reflect all that I’m asking 100€ (~110$) including worldwide shipping in its original box.

For any questions or more pictures just drop me a line.

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

This will sell quick I bet... really tempting for me at least.

Back